Monday, March 23, 2009

All Stripper-Song Playlist

One of the things that I've been thinking about for a couple years is building a playlist based only on songs that are about strippers. Maybe this is because I listen to more hip-hop than all of my friends, but I feel like there's a rich vein of songs about strippers (but not really for strippers--"Cherry Pie" probably wouldn't qualifty).

I'd love to get some help here. I have the Ying Yang Twins feat. Wyclef in "Dangerous," and Akon feat. Eminem in "Shake That." I'm sure there are alternative songs about strippers, and probably country songs. Any help, readers?

2 comments:

  1. Consider John Tesh's compositions: Most are about strippers; those not explicitly about them are inspired by them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "i wanna love you" -akon. of course im the hip-hop girl who knows ALLLL the stripper songs! LOL!! love you!

    ReplyDelete