Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I Am Tiger Woods


Ken McDonald Golf Course
Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Boss: 53
The Boss's Son: 59
Par: 36

Ugh. I would have done much, much better if I hadn't scored back-to-back 8s on the opening holes (handicap 17 and 1, respectively). I spent a lot of time practicing on the putting green, but no time warming up my swing. On the first hole, I'd taken 7 strokes before even reaching the green.

By the last half of the 9 holes, though, I was hitting the ball pretty well, with a couple slip-ups. It was a fun game, and I don't think that Tiger Woods Golf 09 is doing much to help my swing. But at least I'm ahead of The Boss, who pull out his big driver for the 183-yard Par 3 on 6:



Just for the record, I pulled out my 6 Iron and was closer to the pin (and longer off the tee).

Also, that picture makes me look fat. That's not really how I look.

Coming soon: skinny pictures! :crossedfingers:

2 comments:

  1. wow! you and pops look a lot alike in that pic. but i think hes a little thinner looking than you by a few pounds. the damn kamper gut is cursed upon us! love you!

    ReplyDelete