Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Burning some time.


Just because you're a college instructor doesn't mean that you're not forced to endure some Michael Scott-level of meetings. That's where I am right now, and I'm really appreciating that tool right now.


I'm really, really excited about the Cardinals appearing the in the NFC Championship game on Sunday. I feel like I should be more excited than I am. I think I'm kind of numb. I'm going to be apprearing again on ESPN.com's Football Today on Friday, so I'm putting some quips together for that.


I'm pretty much all done preparing for the new semester. I posted all my on-line materials today, and I have a couple other things to do, but I feel like I'm in good shape heading in. Mostly, I'm just jazzed to meet a new group of students.

Ugh. Small group work. More next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment